Friday, June 16, 2006

Trying Photos again.....

Yeah!  This time I could see the "add pictures" icon.   The first one is M's last fieldtrip together with the other 6th graders from her school, with The Castle from the Smitsonian in the background.  One boy didn't make the trip.

The second photo is of Tinker(bell) and Captain, sister and brother.   The photo image doesn't do them justice --they are really beautiful IRL.   She is only 4 pounds! but that's her healthy weight size, and he was 10.5 pounds at last visit.   He is ready to be picked up from the vet, got castrated today :( but hey, I had have it done.  He got sick enroute there again, too, after being so loving and trusting this a.m.    Ah, well!

I won't put a photo of just my daughter up for public display, but if anyone I've talked with/ I know wishes to see a recent one, please just e-mail me or leave a comment:)

 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww look at those cutie pie kitties.  :-)  Very nice.  


    Amy

    ReplyDelete