Friday, December 29, 2006

I'm actually not big on surveys

But, as Amy said I'd respond!    Yup its another survey   I responded to this survey earlier this week back to MikeV.  These were my quick I don't REALLY want another survey answers.   Feel free to respond to any of the questions yourself, or to those from the "different" survey December 27, leaving me a link so I can see your responses, please.  Or not:)  Or, make up your own questions.  Maybe in the New Year, there will  be no surveys:)  These can start sounding like a dating site (blech), and it's not even a Census year.  

AGAIN?!
1. occupation (I won't post publically)
2. What color are your socks right now? assuming I'm wearing some.  But, I am.  Grey.
3. What are you listening to right now? white noise, should turn on radio@aol I suppose  (they actually have good Celtic and Indie stations!!
4. What was the last thing that you ate? cranberry walnut bagel
5. Can you drive a stick shift?  yes
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? feeling magenta right now, otherwise, either deep green, or spring green
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my father (and, today Friday, answering machines while TRYING to reach M ugh, will she or will she not feis tomorrow???)
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? yes
9. Favorite drink: a GOOD chai tea latte right now, or a gin and tonic with lime, lol.  I could use one.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? ice / figure skating or ice hockey
11. Have you ever dyed your hair?  no
12. Favorite curse word?  frig
13. Any Pets? lol, a zoo (five beautiful all white cats, and a loving beagle)
14. Favorite food?  I don't feel like I could eat anything right now, stomach distress; make me a nice dinner or ice cream, I may reconsider:)   Or Aimer / Sheria's sweet potatoe pie is sounding really good about now!  She sent me the recipe so I can drool now, I mean, make it.   Merry Christmas to All!
15. What was the last movie you watched?  Charlotte's Web:)  In the theatre, with M, earlier today. 
16.favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve maybe?  it has some bias at the moment ; we had a great time
17. What do you do to vent anger?  write it out, talk with friends, and/or pray
18. What was your favorite toy as a child?  Duncan teddy bear, Raggedy Ann and other dolls / stuffed animals, a green truck, paints
19. What is your favorite Fall or Spring? Fall
20. Cherry or Blueberry? blueberry:)
24. Living arrangements? M and me (and our crits)
25. When was the last time you cried? Okay, I'll sound like a wimp - today watching that daggone movie with M:) also knowing she was about to leave with her dad and her leaning on me and that story is sappy as hell
26. What is on the floorof your closet? carpet.  ;)  
27. Who is the friend that you've have had the longest that you are sending this to? no one, but would be [college roomie] Amy.
28. What did you do last night?   M and I both got online for a bit, lol, then watched t.v. late and worked on her Christmas gift for a cousin;
 
Then LAST night, Thursday night, I watched Love Actually someone bestowed upon me for Christmas, as I could mostly figure out the DVD player, but not the television.  Do I have "needs a lighthearted romantic comedy" sign on my forehead?  Hmm.   I wouldn't if some men didn't need more confidence, but that's okay; I'll let them amuse me:)  I don't need them.   (Two local guys, not BJ whom, um, we're fine.)   Then again, a couple of the male actors in Love Actually are pretty fine looking boys.
29. Favorite smells? peppermint at the moment, M's hair, the ocean
30. What inspires you?  I know somehow, someway, God helping me, I CAN do this (generic "this").  And M.   And, sometimes, those moments when a youth gets back to me and I've realized I've made some small difference in her life.
31. What are you afraid of?  conflict, failure with something big
32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? veggie with cheese
33. Country you would most like to visit? Scotland, then Ireland
34 Favorite dog breed? eh, I don't know.   I have a beagle but that's by default.  I'm a cat person.
35. Number of keys on your key ring?  I don't know:)  (meaning I'm not looking, either, lol)
36.How many years at your current job? depends, with my employer, 26 years; in THIS particular job, 8-10 years?
37. Favorite day of the week? Saturday.
38. How many states have you lived in? 3.  I've also lived in the District of Columbia, which isn't a state so I didn't count it.:) 
39. Favorite holiday? Christmas
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? yes
41. Favorite Must See TV Show? Grey's Anatomy, and Everybody Hates Chris (with M)
 
Okay that's it for me.
phew! :)

1 comment:

  1. Amazing how all these surveys gradully blend into each other!! Thanks for sharing - I love reading about other people!  Have a great day ~ Caroline
    htp://journals.aol.com/caromarls/ANewAdventure

    ReplyDelete