Monday, December 11, 2006

aol journal trouble argh

Can't seem to modify or read my own aol journal today.......

I want to add a title (and a line) to my Frosty entry....... thumpety thump thump thumpety thump thump  look at Frosty go, thumpetyblahblahblah over the hills of snow.....  could probably edit it, too, but, shrug, I don't edit anything else on here!  lol  (Sometime I should consider this as a place to broadcast good writing and actually aim to have some.  In the meantime, it's my online diary of sorts, sans editing.   Sorry y'all have to bear with that.)

I want to read comments that have been left.   I can't access them!   Thankfully, I have them on alert, so any left, I can read via e-mail:)

Anyone else having trouble today?   I've had this before, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment