Okay, the "imbedding a poll" instructions that DPoem very nicely included a link to, were more than I have the patience to deal with right now......... shucks. So, I will just type this out. You can leave your answers in the comment sections (not only can you, but PLEASE do so, let me pretend I have some readers! lol).
What is a Macaca / macaca:
1) A type of cucaracha.
2) A type of dance, similar to the macarena.
3) A type of monkey found mainly in Asia (macaques).
4) A type of macaw found mainly in the rainforest of South America.
5) An appropriate, neutral name one could use for, say, a staff member of an opponent while at a political campaign rally.
6) A another way to describe a mullet hair style.
7) A town in South Africa.
8) A racial slur against African immigrants in some European cultures.