Monday, May 22, 2006

Questionnaire

Okay, I'll try!  lol, not always so good with these.  
1. FIRST NAME?       Robin
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?  My mom just liked the name, but my middle name, Elizabeth, is after my paternal grandmother and my aunt (dad's sister), and my daughter and my goddaughter/niece/maternal side also has it as their middle name.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY?  Hmm, wiping away tears this a.m. but that was from allergies:)  not sure if I cried or not about BJ not actually able to come to my town last night or not.  I was sad about it, and daggone allergies.   My eyes tear almost constantly this time of year.  Heck, they are now, too, from pollens.
4. DO YOU HAVE GOOD HANDWRITING?  if I really want to:)
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? peanut butter!   (I'm vegetarian, mostly)
6. KIDS?   1 beautiful daughter:)
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?  
I sure hope so.  I think I'd also have to have ADD to understand myself, lol.   Well, it'd help.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL?  Yes, on my computer <<you DO, L.?   Like a blog?   I just started one but I'm not so good about it, lol.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?   no.
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?  no
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?  No Way!
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?  homemade granola with fresh blueberries, or strawberries;  although I also like oatmeal believe it or not, with 100% maple syrup:)
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?  If they're shoes that tie and untie, yes, if not, then no. :)
14. DO YOU THINK YOU'RE STRONG?  Yes (my definition of strong, eh!)
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR?  Peppermint, or pumpkin:)  I'm really picky about those two, too.
16. SHOE SIZE?    7 narrow
17. RED OR PINK?   PINK baby, all the way
18. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?  my ADD is sometimes an absolutely huge struggle for me
9. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?  right now, both M and BJ, but BJ and I got to talk a long time last night, so I'm feeling pretty good about him/I, and I'm looking forward to seeing M TODAY! and BJ in 2 weeks.  M was away this weekend and had to sneak to her dad's garage where they store her backpack, to get her cell phone and text me.   (Not sent with the e-mail but added here:  As BJ says, and I agree, that's just ridiculous that she has to do that.  Heck, his youngest and oldest both, separately, called him last night while he and I were talking.   And both of us doing laundry and me dishes, also....  yeah, we could have been doing a lot of other things instead!)
20. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?  Yes!
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING:  green dress, brown heels that, um tie, lol.
22. LAST THING YOU ATE?  blueberry bagel with strawberry cream cheese, and a Honest Tea /Moroccan Mint Green, wow, a "normal" breakfast for once.  (And two tums.)
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?  wind blowing outside, and my typing on the keyboard; listened last night driving home to A Charlie Brown Christmas after I got too sentimental/missing BJ listening to Howie Day (yeah, okay, so he gave me the Charlie Brown cd, lol).   Listened to Matt Cunningham band live for 4 hours yesterday, too, though:)   Great music, good dance (ceili).
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?  rose, or green
25. FAVORITE SMELL?  vanilla, rose, lilac, M (okay, hope that doesn't sound weird), fresh pine forest, the ocean
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?  BJ.  (Interesting I've worked a lot today w/ others, but all online and via fax!)
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO?  Smile, teeth, attitude.
28. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?  Yeah:)
29. FAVORITE DRINK?  gin and tonic with a lot of lime
30. FAVORITE SPORT?  dancing, or hiking
31. EYE COLOR? brown
32. HAT SIZE? ???  whatever fits:)  lol, meaning, who knows, but I love hats
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?  No, tried them but it was too much work, and, I have allergies so anything else in my eyes?   Not so doable.
34. FAVORITE FOOD?  hmmm, ice cream?  I'm really in the mood for a good spinach salad with avocado right now but wouldn't call it my absolute favorite, lol.   peanut butter maybe.
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE?  Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch,and the Wardrobe
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?  green dress
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter
39. HUGS OR KISSES? Both, but w/ the right guy?  Oh, yeah, lots of kisses.
40. FAVORITE DESSERT?   I think I answered that already:)  lol had homemade blueberry pie yesterday that was fantastic, fresh blueberries, could have used vanilla ice cream on top to really make it superb but didn't need it
41. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?  ??
42. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?  whomever doesn't have time right now
43. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING?  books?  I have some I'd like to read.   I focus on trying to stay caught up with The Washington Post:)   Some year I'll read a book again.   I'd like to read Frank McCourt's one on teaching in NY (after "Tis,").  Oh, Hoot.  I'm reading some of Hoot, as I got it for M and she's doing a report on it.   Then we'll both go see the movie:) (out currently).
 WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?  Monet's waterlilies.  
45. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? Didn't watch t.v. this weekend.   I think I watched some of Good Morning America on Thursday a.m. while I got ready for work, but just happenstance.  
FAVORITE SOUNDS??  NOT the sound I'm hearing now, testing the fire alarms ACK!  
Phew, silence now.  What a beautiful sound:)  Actually, the sounds of early morning, birds waking up and greeting the day.   The ocean waves.   Sound of a heavy summer rain on a roof and down a drainpipe.  Musically, perhaps a Celtic flute / pennywhistle.   Or a good drumming like a thunderstorm:)
47. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?  Beatles all the way.  (adding here only:   I like the Beatles, anyway, but my late cousin, Dougie, adored them.   When I'd visit Maine for the summer, or anytime but especially in the summers, we'd listen to Beatles "24/7."  His favorite was John Lennon.   I think my favorite includes Paul McCartney for his songs/poems.   I miss Dougie.   Sometimes a lot.  I guess I always will.   He and my late gram, too, the one named Elizabeth but she went by Betty.)   M, Dougie, and Gram, are my three favorite people in thee entire world, the ones I've been closest with.   Oh, if things worked out right, I'd even marry BJ, I know that without a doubt, and I've known him IRL since summer 2004, but, those three are my favorite long-term ones so far:) )
48. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME?  Bolivia. (added here only:  I went there for 2 weeks with my church on a mission trip)
A wrote me back, "Are you serious?" and I responded: 
 
Yeah!  :)
 
I was a missionary with my church.   Only for 2 weeks, but it did alter my perspective on life and what's important, etc.   Sometimes I need to pause and remember that:)
 
Beautiful country, colorful people.   As poor as the dirt floors they'd sweep and sprinkle w/ water before meetings / services, in their paneless windowed churches.   And musical.   A lot of music:)
49. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT?  I can multitask really well:)   If I wish to, I can actually write decently, and I have a clue about dancing.   I like arts and crafts and sometimes do okay with colors.
50. WHEN & WHERE WERE YOU BORN?  Georgetown, Washington, D.C.
51. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?   L.

No comments:

Post a Comment