Friday, March 23, 2007

"scrapbooking" some photos

Some older, digital photos I have.   I have been here almost a year now next month, maybe it's time to get these off the computer.  Let's see if it works. 

p.s. -- yes, the wee blonde-headed girl is my daughter, M, and, of course, the final, taller! pretty girl in the Irish dance dress at the end, also:)  (Also my mother, stepfather Bob, and my stepbrother and niece, and BJ cuz we have an eternal connection, and we're both fine with that:) and this is my favorite picture of us).

5 comments:

  1. Those are adorable pictures.  Megan was such a sweet little thing.  Now she's a beautiful young lady.  I'm so jealous!!!!  

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Sweetie. Just dropped by to catch up on how you are doing. Nice pics, girlfriend! Thanks for coming by to visit The Glass Box!! It is always nice to see your comments in my journal. =.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely children! a very happy family, lots of smiles and gatherings...
    Valerie
    http://journals.aol.co.uk/iiimagicxx/surreality/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved the pix...thanks for sharing...so nice to put a face with the names...have a great weekend!  Hugs,TerryAnn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing. :o) I love photo's. ;o)
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete