Tuesday, September 25, 2007

a few blogs and a funny cat site

Two blogs which I've greatly enjoyed reading, have new, improved blog sites / URL's. 

Please now visit Dan / DPoem here (yeah, I know, he keeps his aol journal going, too, which is good as this new one doesn't really like being pulled up on my computer):  The Wisdom of a Distracted Mind

and also visit "morphed into a New Yorker with a newer spiffy blog to boot," Jeff Zimmerman, here:  And I Am Not Lying — For Real  (he will not be keeping up his former one, which I have on my side bar currently and will, ultimately, update, along with these others).

Guido / Pharmolo has a third blog I didn't know about until today:  Tropical Cyclones  Weather fanatics and those NEEDING this information may be the only real niche here, but sometimes I'm an extreme-weather fan, and it's all good info focused, summarized, and qualified just in case.  (His other, public blog includes a touch of weather and snapshots of life on a northern Scottish Isle:  Northern Trip)

A blog new to ME, is Kellen's /irisheyes1929 AOL journal, Journal Tournament V  So much of life can be stressful (good and bad stress), so it's been a handful of moments of fun respite asking my friends these trivia questions and doing occasional searches.  (Hey, Kellen, I think I know the answer to #10!  Then again, being I only have 3 others answered thus far, I'm still not moving along too quickly.)

Ending on an adorable cat site a friend sent me: I CAN HAS CHEEZBURGER?  How can anyone not smile?

5 comments:

  1. Hey there, Miss Dancer. Thanks for the nice comment on my blog, and for plugging me over here. Keep in touch, and keep holding down the District for me!

    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the plug, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!  Thanks for the linkage, Robin!  

    Now, to the Bat-cave!

    -Dan
    http://thewisdomofadistractedmind.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the funny cat pictures.  So many pages of them too.

    I like those other journals and thanks for putting in their links,

    Nelishia
    http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

    ReplyDelete
  5. YouTube recommends the most random videos, but this is probably one of the best ones. Funny Cats and Kittens Meowing Compilation

    ReplyDelete