1. The last band I saw live was: Jesse Winch, his talented brother, and another really good Irish-music musician, at a fundraiser where Pat Garvey also played, and bagpipers, I should look up which group.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is it being over (albeit, I'm thankful for E and his family welcoming me so; M will be away, maybe I'll see her in her running race, however).
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is postponed, per usual, until the paycheck closest to Christmas, most likely, with some of it in the after-Christmas sales, really, as sigh, M's not with me this year.
4. Thoughts of Oireachtas practice schedules and related details fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear a bikini again (not since I was 42 oh well sigh).
6. Bagpipes are awesome, sometimes haunting, sometimes celebratory, the large kind or the small kind, uillean pipes I *think* those are called. Oh, yeah, and best when played by guys with kilts on ;)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to no set plans yeah, tomorrow my plans include a ceili that E and I will take two of his grandsons to, and Sunday, I want to see M's half-sister, Si, in her play but who knows if I'll be able to or not!
This is the post with the original inspiration for Friday Fill-In's: http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/ but I found it on CW@sMom's blog here: